PGM-UV14 – Painter’s Grade Masking Tape is a Blue UV Resistant 5.2 mil Painter’s Grade Masking tape with a specially formulated solvent based rubber adhesive system that provides clean removal characteristics and UV resistance – up to 14 days of outdoor
The special characteristic of the adhesive system is that the peel adhesion does not increase with time, allowing for removal off a wide variety of surfaces without surface damage.
- Rolls are individually edge shrink wrapped – perfect for retail sales
- Tensile Strength: 27.8 lbs/in
- Peel adhesion: 19.4 oz/in
- Maximum temperature resistance: 203°F
- Quick stick: 17.6 oz/in
- Elongation: 10%
- 3” TalonTape core
- Available in widths of 1/2″ to 62″ x 60 yard roll
Alternative to Shurtape #CP27; IPG #PT14; Cantech #128-1; 3M #2090, Nashua #140B.