UPVC-24C – 2.4 Mil UPVC Colored Carton Sealing Tapes
UPVC-24C is a 2.4 Mil (0.065 mm), 35 micron UPVC film in a variety of colors,
featuring a solvent based natural rubber adhesive.
Used as block-out for screen printers and for color coding,
splicing, carton/can sealing & bundling.
Printable & heat shrinkable.
Adhesive is white
72 yard or 110 yard roll 9 colors available: Yellow, dark blue, light blue, white, black,
red, orange,light green, dark green.
- Available in 72 yard (66 M) or 110 yard (100M) rolls
- 72 yard (66M) available in widths ranging from 1/2″ to 53″
- 110 yard (100M) available in 2″ (48mm) width ONLY
- Peel Adhesion: 15 oz/in (0.167 kg/cm)
- Tensile Strength: 42 lbs/in (2.95 kg/cm2)
- Elongation: 75%
- Temperature Resistance: 158°F (70°C)
- 3” (7.62 cm) neutral core
Alternative to Tesa #4104 & #4124; IPG #600; Scapa # 2210; 3M #690 Paklon;
Achem #CS24U & #PV24; Shurtape #PP808.