Kraft Flatback Tape is a 6.0 mil (0.1524mm) tan kraft flatback paper coated with a pressure sensitive, natural rubber resin adhesive. Offers a positive seal and excellent adhesion to discourage pilfering. Good balance of quick stick and holding properties, and can be used on all types of cartons.
Performs well under a wide range of temperatures and humidity conditions.
KFT-PM2 is not repulpable.
- Complies with USPS requirements
- Meets ASTM D6123, Type II; PPP-T-42C, Type II; CID A-A-883B, Type II;
Boeing BAC 5317
- Adhesion to SST: 57 oz/in (0.636kg/cm)
- Tensile Strength: 36 lbs/in (2.53kg/cm2)
- Elongation: 3%
- Temperature Range: 40°F (4.44°C) to 225°F (107°C)
- 3” (7.62cm) neutral paper core
- Alternative to IPG #PM2.
- Available widths: 1/4″ (6.35mm) thru 58.5″ (1486mm)