PES-32G – 3.0 Mil Polyester Carton Sealing Tape
PES-32G is a 3.0 mil total thickness, 50 micron clear heavy-duty polyester film featuring
an aggressive hot melt adhesive.
High quality, high performance packaging, sealing, and splicing tape.
Superior adhesive properties to insure instant holding power.
Provides a quick reliable seal when used for strip closure of regular slotted containers,
overlap sealing, and fiber drum sealing.
- Available in 60 yard (55 M) rolls in the following widths: 1″(2.53cm), 1.5″(3.81cm), 2″(5.08cm), 3″(7.62cm) and 59″(149.9cm)
- Also available in 1000 yard (914M) rolls, 2″ (5.08cm) width ONLY
- Peel Adhesion: 65 oz/in (0.725 kg/cm)
- Tensile Strength: 55 lbs/in (3.86 kg/cm2)
- Elongation: 100%
- Temperature Range: -10°F (-23°C) to 140°F (60°C)
- Meets ASTM D5486, Type II, Class 2 (replaces PPP-T-60E, A-A-1830);
A-A-1684C (replaces A-A-1684B, PPP-T-70)
- 3” (7.62 cm) neutral core
Alternative to Permacel #P-929; Bemis #BT-41; Taratape #41; Cantech #0228;
3M #351 (clear), #375; IPG #780.