CDT-HS- Hazard Striped Duct Tape
CDT-HS- Hazard Striped Duct Tape is a 11.8 mil (0.299mm), 63 mesh, High quality
polyethylene-coated cloth duct tape, with natural rubber with synthetic adhesive.
This striped safety warning tape is used for permanent and temporary marking
of hazardous areas, aisles, stairs, wires, cords, etc.
Ideal for use in manufacturing, as well as in convention/exhibition halls,
Hand-tearable and easy to use. Peels off easily upon removal,
leaving no residue on most surfaces.
- Black/Yellow Diagonal Stripes
- 60 Yard (55m) ROLLS
- Peel Adhesion: 36 oz/in (0.40kg/cm)
- Tensile Strength: 30 lb/in (2.109kg/cm2)
- Temperature Range: -31°F (-35°C) to 176°F (80°C)
- 3” neutral core/carton
- Available in 1″ to 49″ widths