SST-736 – 7 Mil STRIPED SAFETY TAPES (36 Yd)
SST-718C is a 7 mil (0.1778 mm) 36 Yard (33 M) Striped Safety Tape Made From a Conformable Soft PVC Vinyl, and featuring a Synthetic Rubber Adhesive which is self-extinguishing.
Will not corrode copper, brass, steel, or aluminum.
For striping & warning, marking of hazardous areas and exits to comply with OSHA requirements
per paragraph 1910.144 of the Federal Register.
|Red/White||Fire Equipment/First Aid|
- Tensile strength: 18 lbs/in (1.26553 kg/cm2)
- Adhesion: 22 oz/in (0.245547 kg/cm)
- Elongation: 150% at break
- Temperature resistance: 14°F (7.778°c) to + 176°F (97.78°c)
- 3″ (76.2 cm) Neutral Core
- Available in widths from 1/2″ (12.7 mm) to 49″ (124.5 cm)
For easier application to floors for lane and aisle marking, use our Aisle/Lane Marking Tape Dispenser