CDT-70 – Contractor Grade Duct Tape
CDT-70 – Contractor Grade Duct Tape is a 11.8 mil (0.299mm), 63 mesh, High tensile polyethylene-coated cloth with a natural rubber based adhesive.
It is a superior performance duct tape specifically designed for the high demand of contractor applications.
Product has excellent shear values to surface and backing. It has good conformability and excellent resistance to
tearing. Used in HVAC industry to provide an excellent seal for thermal insulation and air conditioning ducts; as a moisture barrier for both indoor and outdoor applications; asbestos abatement applications; quality waterproof packaging tape for export shipments; for splicing, vinyl repair, protecting, and bundling
- 4 COLORS AVAILABLE: Silver (gray), black, white & olive drab
- 60YD (55m) ROLLS
- Peel Adhesion: 36 oz/in (0.40kg/cm)
- Tensile Strength: 30 lb/in (2.109kg/cm2)
- Temperature Range: -31°F (-35°C) to 176°F (80°C)
- 3” neutral core/carton
- Available in widths from 1/2″ to 49″
Alternative to Berry Plastics #227; IPG #AC43; Shurtape #PC621 & #PC-721;
Ideal #469; Scapa #146; Tesa #64663; Achem #DT39