CZT-140MB – CableZone Tape (Black)
CZT-140MB – CableZone Tape (Black) is an 12.8 mil (0.325mm), 140 mesh, premier grade specialty tape.
CablZone Tape is used to manage cables, cords & wires and avoid accidental
tripping & unplugging in warehouses, convention centers, theaters, etc.
The center length on the adhesive side of the tape has a plastic coating
(“dead zone”) that creates an adhesive-free zone or channel for cables
so they do not get gummy with adhesive residue.
Removes cleanly from most surfaces, Hand-tearable
- Premier Grade, Matte Surface, Cotton Cloth Backing
- BLACK in color
- 39.4 Yard (36M) ROLLS
- Peel Adhesion: 32 oz/in (0.357kg/cm)
- Tensile Strength (Adhesive Area): 47 lb/in (3.30kg/cm2)
- Tensile Strength (Dead Zone): 50 lb/in (3.51kg/cm2)
- Holding Power: 60 minutes
- Temperature Range: -31°F (-35°C) to 176°F (80°C)
- Available in 3″ width ONLY (1.57″ (40mm) “Dead Zone”)
- 3” neutral core/carton