CZT-70B – CableZone Tape (Black)
CZT-70B – CableZone Tape (Black) is an 11.8 mil (0.299mm), 70 mesh, specialty tape.
CablZone Tape is used to manage cables, cords & wires and avoid accidental
tripping & unplugging in warehouses, convention centers, theaters, etc.
The center length on the adhesive side of the tape has a plastic coating
(“dead zone”) that creates an adhesive-free zone or channel for cables
so they do not get gummy with adhesive residue.
Removes cleanly from most surfaces, Hand-tearable
- BLACK in color
- Shiny Surface Cloth Duct Tape
- PE Coated Cloth Backing
- 39.4 Yard (36M) ROLLS
- Peel Adhesion: 36 oz/in (0.40kg/cm)
- Tensile Strength (Adhesive Area): 29 lb/in (2.038kg/cm2)
- Tensile Strength (Dead Zone): 36 lb/in (2.53kg/cm2)
- Holding Power: 20 minutes
- Temperature Range: -31°F (-35°C) to 176°F (80°C)
- 3” neutral core/carton
- 3″ width ONLY (1.57″ (40mm) “Dead Zone”)