Colored Masking Tape is a 5.4 mil. Color saturated crepe paper backing with rubber adhesive.
The adhesive is formulated for easy release and good adhesion to
a variety of substrates.
Designed for color coding for identification or differentiation. Not printable.
Conformable to many irregular surfaces.
- Suitable for bundling, marking of defective parts or
materials, produce marking, color coding, and polybag sealing
- Adhesion: 32 oz/in
- Tensile: 19 lbs/in
- Elongation: 7%
- Application Temperature Range: 50°F to 90°F
- 3” neutral paper core
- 6 Colors Available: Black, Red, White, Dark Blue, Dark Green, Yellow
- 60 yd (55 M)
- Available sizes: 1/4″ thru 58.5″
- Alternative to: IPG #561 & PF-3; Shurtape #CP-632; Cantech 120 series; 3M #262 and 267