Kraft Flatback Tape is a 7.3 mil (0.18542mm) Brown Kraft flatback paper coated with a pressure sensitive, natural/synthetic rubber adhesive.
This economical flatback tape offers a positive seal with excellent adhesive properties, designed to minimize carton sealing failures and deter potential theft. Performs well under a wide range of temperature and humidity conditions.
Used for carton sealing, packaging, core starting, tabbing, splicing, picture framing, silk screening, and beaming/leasing.
- Complies with postal regulation for uninsured packages
- Meets PPP-T-42C, Type II; CID A-A-883B, Type II
- KFT-530 is not repulpable
- Adhesion to SST: 55 oz/in (0.61kg/cm)
- Tensile Strength: 42 lbs/in (2.95kg/cm2)
- Elongation: 7%
- Temperature Range: 40°F (4.44°C) to 175°F (79.44°C)
- 3” (7.62cm) neutral paper core
- Available widths: 1/4″ (6.35mm) thru 56.25″ (1429mm)
- Alternative to IPG#530, #534, #539; Tesa #4313;Hystik #886; Shurtape #FP97