CZT-70B/Y – CableZone Tape (Black&Yellow)
CZT-70B/Y – CableZone Tape (Black&Yellow) is an 11.8 mil (0.299mm), 70 mesh, specialty tape.
CablZone Tape is used to manage cables, cords & wires and avoid accidental
tripping & unplugging in warehouses, convention centers, theaters, etc.
The center length on the adhesive side of the tape has a plastic coating
(“dead zone”) that creates an adhesive-free zone or channel for cables
so they do not get gummy with adhesive residue.
Removes cleanly from most surfaces, Hand-tearable
- BLACK & Yellow diagonally striped in color
- Shiny Surface Cloth Duct Tape
- PE Coated Cloth Backing
- 39.4 Yard (36M) ROLLS
- Peel Adhesion: 36 oz/in (0.40kg/cm)
- Tensile Strength (Adhesive Area): 29 lb/in (2.038kg/cm2)
- Tensile Strength (Dead Zone): 36 lb/in (2.53kg/cm2)
- Holding Power: 20 minutes
- Temperature Range: -31°F (-35°C) to 176°F (80°C)
- 3” neutral core/carton
- 3″ (1.57″ (40mm) “Dead Zone”) 16 rolls per case
- 4″ (2.24″ (57mm) “Dead Zone”) 12 rolls per case
- 6″ (3.15″ (80mm) “Dead Zone”) 08 rolls per case
Available Roll Widths: